If this is true, we want more visitors to website to get more sales, right? And we would like to measure couple of things, so we can prove it by numbers. The company is doing different kind of marketing activities constantly, so here's suggestions what we could measure:
- Off-line sales by printable special offer coupons
- How much the next marketing campaign costs?
- How many new visitors they get from the campaign?
- How much they are getting new income from the campaign?
- What is the cost per action (CPA) or cost per order (CPO)?
- What is the profit margin?
- What is the return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- What is the return on investment (ROI)?
It's very important to have a good web analytics system in place, so marketers can find out their return on investment. Without this, importance of the company website may seem to be far less than it actually is.